The cold shook her body as it soaked into her bones. This had been a terrible idea. Most people had sense, only took small jobs they could handle. Most people didn't agree to take down The Element 4. Then again, most people weren't her.
She'd been sat for aged watching the Villa that lay across the water, waiting for something to happen. Anything.
Nothing had happened.
After hours of surveillance she had learnt nothing. And so with a sigh she started forwards towards the Villa.
Climbing the side of the building wasn't a problem, and nor was convincing one of the windows to let her in, but once she was inside she struggled to even remember why she was here. It was beautiful, magnificent, and oh so cold. She stood in a large bedroom, cover in crystal like ice. This must be Chiones room. The ice sister. A quick look around revealed that no one was in the room and she edged towards the door.
She hated doors.
Cautiously she looked around the corner, her hood trying to flop low over her eyes, and quickly pulled her head back as one of the sisters came towards the door. Panicking she hurled herself into the wardrobe and held her breath as the sisters entered the room.
"-that was such a fun day."
"Yeah sister. They stood no chance. And the way you finished them off was amazing." This voice sounded respectful, if slightly angered. Star Inkbright, the sister of flame. Sick of living in her sisters shadow.
"I loved it Chi! You were great! And it was so much fun!" Mithria Holmes, one with water, her sisters disciple basically. Their bond was strong.
"It was wasn't it. Anyway, I'm going to rest now. Night sisters. Sleep well." There was a faint rustling before the sounds of the doors closing and an exhausted sigh.
Not for the first time she cursed her terrible positioning. Stuck in a wardrobe, she was screwed. She couldn't even see!
But she could hear the footsteps nearing.
"Who are you. Get out or get killed" said the voice behind the doors. She froze, what to do.
"I said OUT!" The doors were yanked open and an angry looking girl with long silver hair and pale blue eyes glared down at her.
"Hi?" Lunging forwards and wrapping her arms round the ice sisters waist she left the wardrobe, only to have ice crash through her arms and stomach. She was shoved to the ground.
"Who are you and how dare you attack us? You've been watching us for a while now. I won't have it. Speak or.." an ice shard started pressing against her back and the threat became clear.
"Wait!" It took her a while to realise the voice had come from her.
"Speak!" The shard dug deeper, rising into her shoulders. A gasp escaped her lips.
"I was sent to kill you!"
"Who by?"
"I won't tell!" The shard ripped through a nerve and she barley held in a scream. "Crush! Epic Crush! I'm sorry please sto-" A scream shattered free and echoed on the walls. Footstep could be heard getting closer. A moment later a foot was on her neck, choking her.
"You will leave. You will never come back. If I see you again you will die." The foot left and she scrambled up, throwing a knife that landed in Chiones leg. The girl turned, a furious look on her face.
"SISTERS!" That was all the warning she needed. Diving through the window she ran, leaving her knife and that assignment behind. Better alive and hunted than dead and frozen.
1 comment:
Cool!!!
Or should I say cold?
AHHABAHAHABABAB I'M SO FUNNY!!
Post a Comment