Saturday, 20 September 2014

Dinner time

(Okay so for a while now I've been having stories bouncing around in my head, variations of one simple idea. And sooooo...well I decided to type it up. Or type one version of it up anyway. So, here it is.)

The blast hit her square in the back, sending her crashing onto the table, the glasses spilling their contents over the surface.
Footsteps approached behind her numb body.
"Fast, but not fast enough. Then again that's the story of your life isn't it?" The man chuckled behind her. "Oh well." The needle slid beneath the skin on her wrist, its contents quickly being emptied into her blood stream. The corners of her vision blurred.
And that's when it all went dark.

The was a loud buzzing her her head when she came to and for some reason she was now on her back, cold, sweet smelling liquid overpowering all other scents. She opened her heavy lids to find the ceiling impossibly far away. Her thoughts went into over drive as she expected the worst. Her fears were comfirmed when sitting up revealed the ghastly truth.
Plates that had origonally been about the size of her head now towered over her. Goblets formed caves that spilt out lakes of wine over the table that was the floor.
And there, sat before her, was the giant, the bain of her existance. James. A tremble of fear involentarily rippled down her spine and she backed away from that gleaming white smile.
"Hello, vampire." His voice boomed around her, filling her ears and head. She found herself cowering slightly.
"Well, I suppose now I best decide which ending to give you...hmmm. I could drown you in a goblet but that would take much too long. I could fry you with my mushrooms, but that would ruin the mushrooms. I suppose I could be merciful, skewer you with a fork and have it done with, but wheres the fun in that?" His hand came up to drum on the table sending minature earthquakes rumbling underfoot and ahe landed on her butt.
"Ahh. I know." His smile tipped her too far and she activated her wings, sprinting for the end of the table, not noticing the giant shadow following close behind her until it washed over her, knocking her face first into the wine.
"Tsk tsk. I may enjoy dinner and a show but YOU will hardly be enough for dinner.." James thumb and forefinger pinched her wings and a scream erupted from her mouth as a burning pain ignited in her back from being lifted away from the ground. James' face was growing closer, those teeth gleaming sharp. She knew what he was going to do.
Her wings grew burning hot.
James let go with a startled yelp and her wings began flapping as best the could, carrying her up, up, up..
Darkness clouded her vision as she was swatted back to the table. A cry escapes her lips when the impact with the table shattered bones. James hand covered her and those bones were realigned.
"You thought you could get away? You'll suffer for that you insolent swine!" And then she was being lifted again, this time by her hair, screams bursting free from her chest as that face loomed before her. Wings flapped pitifully to keep her in the air, reducing the pull on her scalp. When James spoke the winds sent her swaying backwards.
"You were going to be my before dinner mint. However a pesky thing like you..you aren't worthy of that ending." The air rushed around her as she was released, and the ground came flying towards her. With a sickening crash and a deafening screams she hit it, bones smashing apart, and yet her consciousness was somehow still intact. She couldn't moves as those giant feet turned towards her, couldn't cower as its shadow cooled her and the sole of his converse hung above her.
"Good bye, Silente." And then the foot came crashing down.

(Tadaaa! As you can imagine James made sure to grind her under his heel after this. Was picking parts of her out of his grips for weeks afterwards. And that tiny spot if blood never was cleared from his carpet, even after the rat ate the carcass. Pity really. It was a nice carpet.. ;) Hope you enjoyed reading please please please tell me what you though in the comments!)

3 comments:

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Oh god. I loved this so much. Though it would have been nice if she was eaten but it was awesome!!!!!!!

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

It's so well written!!!

Dugglyn Carzainia said...

Can I just say again, thAt I love this?!!!!!